Traces of Sumatran rhino found in Kalimantan
The Jakarta Post
The World Wildlife Fund (WWF) Indonesia monitoring team found fresh rhino-like trails while monitoring orangutan activity in Kutai Barat, East Kalimantan. To confirm the finding, WWF-Indonesia in cooperation with the Kutai Barat administration’s forestry department, University of Mulawarman and local residents conducted a follow-up survey in February.
“The survey team found several rhin...
- This canine-inspired bootcamp invites you to 'work out like a dog'
- North Sulawesi students press government to dissolve radical groups
- FPI leader questioned for allegedly insulting rupiah
- SHORT STORY: Bygones
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- China cracks down on tools used to get around web filters
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Samsung: Note 7 battery design, manufacturing caused fires
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia