Traces of Sumatran rhino found in Kalimantan
The Jakarta Post
The World Wildlife Fund (WWF) Indonesia monitoring team found fresh rhino-like trails while monitoring orangutan activity in Kutai Barat, East Kalimantan. To confirm the finding, WWF-Indonesia in cooperation with the Kutai Barat administration’s forestry department, University of Mulawarman and local residents conducted a follow-up survey in February.
“The survey team found several rhin...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens