Traces of Sumatran rhino found in Kalimantan
The Jakarta Post
The World Wildlife Fund (WWF) Indonesia monitoring team found fresh rhino-like trails while monitoring orangutan activity in Kutai Barat, East Kalimantan. To confirm the finding, WWF-Indonesia in cooperation with the Kutai Barat administration’s forestry department, University of Mulawarman and local residents conducted a follow-up survey in February.
“The survey team found several rhin...
- Sandiaga Uno waiting for Ahok’s family’s permission to visit him
- North Sumatra police attacker spent six months in Syria: Police
- First female infantry captain marks change of the guard in London
- Clinton praises Aceh tsunami recovery efforts
- Over 8,000 migrants rescued in Med in 48 hours
- Telkomsel's data usage surges 136% during Lebaran
- Obama's vacation beneficial to Indonesia tourism: Minister
- Knife-carrying man nabbed for breaking into headquarters of Central Java Police
- Facebook to produce own TV series, games
- Jokowi donates staple food packages during hometown visit