Insight: China’s peaceful rise, community of nations: Zheng Bijian’s strategy
The peaceful rise of a China based on shared interests with other powers, big and small, was an idea proposed by Zheng Bijian some years ago that has been adopted as strategy by the Chinese leadership in preparing
Zheng, one of China’s great strategists, understood that China could not follow the trajectory that Western countries had followed in the last centur...
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Celebrities lash out at Trump’s decision to ban transgenders from military service
- Finish your antibiotics course? Maybe not, experts say
- City to repair sidewalks with leftover budget from Semanggi project