Q & A: Post 2015: Ensuring women’s choices, safety and voices
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In the remaining 1,000 days to the 2015 deadline of the eight Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), women and girls still face a host of problems. Pervasive violence against females continues despite one of the targets to promote gender equality — recent reports include the rape and murder of a number of females in Jakarta and other cities. John Hendra, the UN women’s deputy executive director ...
- Australia hopes Indonesia will join TPP-11
- Turnbull lauds Jokowi's leadership, calls him 'role model'
- Xi gets second term with powerful ally as VP
- Baby Donald Trump causes a stir in Afghanistan
- LIPI researcher looks to curcumin, gold to treat cancer
- Immigration officers detain overstaying foreigners, fraudsters
- Russia expels 23 British diplomats in spy poisoning row
- Suharto's youngest son in new push to get into Indonesian politics
- Three must-see North Maluku festivals
- Rohingya returnees won't be kept in camps 'forever': Myanmar official