Behind flight crews’ smiles, turbulence is real
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
Ahead: A pilot for Japan Airlines sits in the cockpit of a plane at Haneda Airport in Tokyo on March 31, 2010. Some local pilots say their jobs are stressful. Bloomberg/Haruyoshi Yamaguchi Traveling to exotic places and flying big jets sounds like a lot of fun. Children even dream of becoming flight attendants and pilots, probably influenced by how cool the professions seem.
But as thrilli...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed