Behind flight crews’ smiles, turbulence is real
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
Ahead: A pilot for Japan Airlines sits in the cockpit of a plane at Haneda Airport in Tokyo on March 31, 2010. Some local pilots say their jobs are stressful. Bloomberg/Haruyoshi Yamaguchi Traveling to exotic places and flying big jets sounds like a lot of fun. Children even dream of becoming flight attendants and pilots, probably influenced by how cool the professions seem.
But as thrilli...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Noose tightens around FPI leader
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab