Behind flight crews’ smiles, turbulence is real
Novia D. Rulistia
The Jakarta Post
Ahead: A pilot for Japan Airlines sits in the cockpit of a plane at Haneda Airport in Tokyo on March 31, 2010. Some local pilots say their jobs are stressful. Bloomberg/Haruyoshi Yamaguchi Traveling to exotic places and flying big jets sounds like a lot of fun. Children even dream of becoming flight attendants and pilots, probably influenced by how cool the professions seem.
But as thrilli...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- Thai jungle seen as breeding ground for Indochinese tigers
- Swedish defense firm launches defense studies scholarship