A question of shareholder responsibility
Jakarta | Thu, April 4 2013 | 10:51 am
PREMIUMAnother blow to the palm oil industry came on March 11 when JP Morgan Asia Pacific Equity Research revealed that the Norwegian Government Pension Fund Global (GPFG) had disposed of its stakes in 23 Asian palm oil companies in 2012, including several Indonesian companies committed to the sustainability movement.
The GPFG, the world’s largest sovereign wealth fund, was reported to have dive...
- Teary Veronica reads Ahok letter on reasons for appeal withdrawal
- Widespread hotspots mark the start of dry season: BMKG
- RI seeks release of patrol crew member held hostage in Vietnam via diplomacy
- EDITORIAL: Well-deserved rating upgrade
- Raid on suspected gay sex party based on law: Police
- Djarot wants dedicated sites for hawkers
- Golkar must support KPK: Ethics board
- Two suspects of UII hazing surrender
- Toshiba turns to enterprises to boost laptop sales
- Golkar Party should start selecting VP candidates: Aburizal