Guess what?: Titi Rajo Bintang loves diving
The Jakarta Post
Since starring in a movie called Mursala, actress Titi Rajo Bintang has fallen in love with diving.
“I learned how to dive, so I love diving now,” Titi who is busy divorcing her husband, drummer Akhsan Sjuman said, as quoted by tempo.co.
In Mursala, Titi plays Uli, from Central Tapanuli and an accomplished diver.
“I felt I was in a different world when I dived. All of a sudden you can be so close to fish,” Titi said.
She plans to dive in Raja Ampat Papua, the Shangri-La of dive lovers.
Titi said that through diving she not only knows more about sea creatures, but she is more relaxed.
- Bandung Mayor Ridwan Kamil apologizes for Christmas service raid
- Indonesian Military deploys personnel for Aceh quake relief
- Protest persecution of Rohingyas, not just Ahok: Malaysian PM
- Sari Roti stock down amid boycott campaign
- Indonesia advances to AFF Cup finals
- FPI won't gain popularity from recent anti-Ahok rallies, expert says
- Experiencing the beauty of the Balkans in Bulgaria
- Jokowi orders all-out rescue effort as Aceh quake death toll rises
- Indonesia’s ‘Single’s Day’ set to delight e-shoppers
- Strong earthquake destroys buildings in Aceh