Guess what?: Titi Rajo Bintang loves diving
The Jakarta Post
Since starring in a movie called Mursala, actress Titi Rajo Bintang has fallen in love with diving.
“I learned how to dive, so I love diving now,” Titi who is busy divorcing her husband, drummer Akhsan Sjuman said, as quoted by tempo.co.
In Mursala, Titi plays Uli, from Central Tapanuli and an accomplished diver.
“I felt I was in a different world when I dived. All of a sudden you can be so close to fish,” Titi said.
She plans to dive in Raja Ampat Papua, the Shangri-La of dive lovers.
Titi said that through diving she not only knows more about sea creatures, but she is more relaxed.
- Jokowi's dualism, inconsistent policies hamper conflict resolution in Papua: Imparsial
- New UNFPA report calls for fulfilment of girls’ rights
- Three policemen injured in Tangerang knife attack
- Disharmonious bureaucracy hampers deregulation effort: INDEF
- New fuel policy short sighted
- Bank Indonesia cuts benchmark rate to 4.75 percent
- Half of C. Java lawmakers have yet to report their wealth: KPK
- ‘The Jakarta Post’ received no money from LIPPO Group: Slamet Wibowo
- Indonesia joins culinary festival in North Korea
- World diplomats seek post-battle plan for IS bastion Mosul