Lion Air to open Jambi-Batam new route
The Jakarta Post
Lion Air has announced a new direct route between the cities of Jambi and Batam.
'We are going to open a new Jambi-Batam route considering the growing demand for direct flights between the two cities,' said Jambi-branch Lion Air manager, Mardanus, on Monday.
Batam is a transit route for Sumatra so Lion Air will accommodating passengers departing from Jambi to the city.
'We plan to use the Boeing 737 Next Generation with a capacity of 189 economy seats,' said Mardanus.
Currently, Lion Air in Jambi has only five Jambi-Jakarta flights per day. (ebf)
You might also like :
- Sandiaga Uno to establish sharia tourism zone in Jakarta
- Obama, entourage arrive in Yogyakarta
- Dead woman found near elephant cage at Ragunan Zoo
- Govt should think twice about military aid for Philippines: Expert
- Myanmar journalists charged, held in jail for covering armed group
- Model Miranda Kerr turns in $8.1m in jewelry tied to Malaysia scandal
- Soekarno-Hatta expects 5m airline passengers over Idul Fitri
- Death toll in Marawi could rise 'significantly': Military
- Palace denies President and Vice President to get salary increases
- Hot air balloons cause blackout in Central Java