Lion Air to open Jambi-Batam new route
The Jakarta Post
Lion Air has announced a new direct route between the cities of Jambi and Batam.
'We are going to open a new Jambi-Batam route considering the growing demand for direct flights between the two cities,' said Jambi-branch Lion Air manager, Mardanus, on Monday.
Batam is a transit route for Sumatra so Lion Air will accommodating passengers departing from Jambi to the city.
'We plan to use the Boeing 737 Next Generation with a capacity of 189 economy seats,' said Mardanus.
Currently, Lion Air in Jambi has only five Jambi-Jakarta flights per day. (ebf)
You might also like :
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Govt to take legal action against drillers of illegal oil well after fire
- Illegal oil exploration activities in Aceh must stop: WALHI
- High-rise buildings must provide access for fiber optics
- Indian court jails popular guru for life over teen rape
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- At least 10 killed, dozens injured in oil well fire in Aceh
- Meghan Markle ties the knot -- but not with Prince Harry