Lion Air to open Jambi-Batam new route
The Jakarta Post
Lion Air has announced a new direct route between the cities of Jambi and Batam.
'We are going to open a new Jambi-Batam route considering the growing demand for direct flights between the two cities,' said Jambi-branch Lion Air manager, Mardanus, on Monday.
Batam is a transit route for Sumatra so Lion Air will accommodating passengers departing from Jambi to the city.
'We plan to use the Boeing 737 Next Generation with a capacity of 189 economy seats,' said Mardanus.
Currently, Lion Air in Jambi has only five Jambi-Jakarta flights per day. (ebf)
You might also like :
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report