Lion Air to open Jambi-Batam new route
The Jakarta Post
Lion Air has announced a new direct route between the cities of Jambi and Batam.
'We are going to open a new Jambi-Batam route considering the growing demand for direct flights between the two cities,' said Jambi-branch Lion Air manager, Mardanus, on Monday.
Batam is a transit route for Sumatra so Lion Air will accommodating passengers departing from Jambi to the city.
'We plan to use the Boeing 737 Next Generation with a capacity of 189 economy seats,' said Mardanus.
Currently, Lion Air in Jambi has only five Jambi-Jakarta flights per day. (ebf)
You might also like :
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources