Alternative, participatory designs hit snag at housing agency
The Jakarta Post
With help from architects, some resident groups have proposed alternative designs for social housing to the city administration over the years.
Different from the template designs of the Jakarta Public Housing and Administration Buildings Agency, these designs attempt to accommodate not only housing needs but also the residents’ social capital.
After the city administration annou...
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- ASEAN endorses East Sea code proposal
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Two Vietnamese fishermen dead in Philippine navy chase
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- 39 countries to attend Asia-Europe transportation minister meeting
- EDITORIAL: Making corrupt leaders pay