Alternative, participatory designs hit snag at housing agency
The Jakarta Post
With help from architects, some resident groups have proposed alternative designs for social housing to the city administration over the years.
Different from the template designs of the Jakarta Public Housing and Administration Buildings Agency, these designs attempt to accommodate not only housing needs but also the residents’ social capital.
After the city administration annou...
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Protests at funeral for Yemeni children killed in coalition strike
- Defending territorial integrity over Natuna islands
- Fire razes Gurusina traditional village in East Nusa Tenggara