Alternative, participatory designs hit snag at housing agency
The Jakarta Post
With help from architects, some resident groups have proposed alternative designs for social housing to the city administration over the years.
Different from the template designs of the Jakarta Public Housing and Administration Buildings Agency, these designs attempt to accommodate not only housing needs but also the residents’ social capital.
After the city administration annou...
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Porsche Centre Jakarta: The best place to take care of your luxury cars
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Organic farmers use natural seedling 'pots for higher yields
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Depok on alert after latest diphtheria casualty