MY GADGET; Aston Utan: It’s all about balance
The Jakarta Post
In the fast-paced era that we live in today, technology helps us keep up with the latest and instills efficiency into our everyday endeavors. This is a point to which Aston Utan, the owner of St. Ali Jakarta and Common Grounds Coffee, agrees.
However, Aston also acknowledges the bad effects of technology.
“I do agree that there are a lot of downsides to technology, like the lack o...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Civilian appointed as temporary N. Sumatra governor