MY GADGET; Aston Utan: It’s all about balance
The Jakarta Post
In the fast-paced era that we live in today, technology helps us keep up with the latest and instills efficiency into our everyday endeavors. This is a point to which Aston Utan, the owner of St. Ali Jakarta and Common Grounds Coffee, agrees.
However, Aston also acknowledges the bad effects of technology.
“I do agree that there are a lot of downsides to technology, like the lack o...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam