MY GADGET; Aston Utan: It’s all about balance
The Jakarta Post
In the fast-paced era that we live in today, technology helps us keep up with the latest and instills efficiency into our everyday endeavors. This is a point to which Aston Utan, the owner of St. Ali Jakarta and Common Grounds Coffee, agrees.
However, Aston also acknowledges the bad effects of technology.
“I do agree that there are a lot of downsides to technology, like the lack o...
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Gatot needs ‘soft-landing’ before retirement: Expert
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Jasriadi of ‘Saracen’ to undergo trial in Pekanbaru
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Bitcoin futures make muted stock exchange debut
- Fight rages on for House speakership