The kick of Minahasa cuisine
The Jakarta Post
Biapong served with milk coffeeManado in North Sulawesi has a little bit of everything for everyone from beach bunnies to mountain-goers. From the gorgeous views of the deep blue sea and its wildlife in Bunaken National Park to the cozy highlands of Tomohon and Tondano, there is always something to tickle our fancy.
However, the constant blue skies and that faint smell of the sea are much ...
- Qatar interested in investing in Mandalika tourism zone: Luhut
- Gatot needs ‘soft-landing’ before retirement: Expert
- Online shops not causing closure of retail outlets: BPS
- Foreign prisoner escapes from Kerobokan prison
- BTS presents tearful, beautiful finale of ‘Wings’ tour in Seoul
- Jasriadi of ‘Saracen’ to undergo trial in Pekanbaru
- Floods, toppled trees disrupt Transjakarta services
- Heavy rainfall in Jakarta topples trees, disrupts traffic
- Bitcoin futures make muted stock exchange debut
- Fight rages on for House speakership