The kick of Minahasa cuisine
The Jakarta Post
Biapong served with milk coffeeManado in North Sulawesi has a little bit of everything for everyone from beach bunnies to mountain-goers. From the gorgeous views of the deep blue sea and its wildlife in Bunaken National Park to the cozy highlands of Tomohon and Tondano, there is always something to tickle our fancy.
However, the constant blue skies and that faint smell of the sea are much ...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Novel Baswedan returns home
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Yogyakarta academicians call on MK chief justice to step down
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Briton arrested over alleged attempt to smuggle diazepam