The kick of Minahasa cuisine
The Jakarta Post
Biapong served with milk coffeeManado in North Sulawesi has a little bit of everything for everyone from beach bunnies to mountain-goers. From the gorgeous views of the deep blue sea and its wildlife in Bunaken National Park to the cozy highlands of Tomohon and Tondano, there is always something to tickle our fancy.
However, the constant blue skies and that faint smell of the sea are much ...
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Civilian appointed as temporary N. Sumatra governor