KPU Jakarta to hold revote in East, Central Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Elections Commission (KPU Jakarta) will hold a revote at two polling stations on Saturday after finding more than one person at each station had misused C6 voting invitation forms.
The decision for the revote was made based on Jakarta Elections Supervisory Agency (Bawaslu) findings of several residents casting their votes using C6 forms of other voters.
“The revote will be held at polling station (TPS) 01 in Gambir, Central Jakarta, and TPS 19 in Pondok Kelapa, East Jakarta, where the incidents of C6 form misuse happened,” said Sumarno, the commission’s head, on Friday, as quoted by kompas.com.
Sumarno added that the revote will be held from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. The commission had distributed the C6 forms to voters in each voting station and prepared logistics, such as ballots.
Sumarno said the officers at each polling station will be swapped with new ones during the revote. (kuk)
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- What to watch for in gadgets, deals from the biggest mobile show
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Deputy governor Perry Warjiyo nominated to head Bank Indonesia
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- EU opens door for Balkan states, but hurdles remain