KPU Jakarta to hold revote in East, Central Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Elections Commission (KPU Jakarta) will hold a revote at two polling stations on Saturday after finding more than one person at each station had misused C6 voting invitation forms.
The decision for the revote was made based on Jakarta Elections Supervisory Agency (Bawaslu) findings of several residents casting their votes using C6 forms of other voters.
“The revote will be held at polling station (TPS) 01 in Gambir, Central Jakarta, and TPS 19 in Pondok Kelapa, East Jakarta, where the incidents of C6 form misuse happened,” said Sumarno, the commission’s head, on Friday, as quoted by kompas.com.
Sumarno added that the revote will be held from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. The commission had distributed the C6 forms to voters in each voting station and prepared logistics, such as ballots.
Sumarno said the officers at each polling station will be swapped with new ones during the revote. (kuk)
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi