BREAKING NEWS: Police say explosions a suicide bombing
The Jakarta Post
National Police deputy chief Comr. Gen. Syafruddin has confirmed that the explosions that struck the Kampung Melayu bus terminal in East Jakarta were part of a suicide bomb attack.
"So far there is one attacker. We haven't yet been able to identify [the attacker]," he said.
"The attack took place at around 9 p.m."
Syafruddin added that at least six were victims of the attack.
One police officer was killed in the attack. (bbs)
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- No nutrients lost in rendang despite long cooking period, research says
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Basarnas ends search for Lion Air crash victims
- Bali authority denies report on JE viral infection outbreak
- Anti-LGBT sentiment rises ahead of elections
- Lion Air crash: 'I’m sure dad could swim his way out and survive the crash'
- When Jokowi’s ‘other women’ let their hair down
- Singapore Airlines to move to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 3
- 5 ways to increase your lung capacity