BREAKING NEWS: Police say explosions a suicide bombing
The Jakarta Post
National Police deputy chief Comr. Gen. Syafruddin has confirmed that the explosions that struck the Kampung Melayu bus terminal in East Jakarta were part of a suicide bomb attack.
"So far there is one attacker. We haven't yet been able to identify [the attacker]," he said.
"The attack took place at around 9 p.m."
Syafruddin added that at least six were victims of the attack.
One police officer was killed in the attack. (bbs)
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- India launches 'Modicare', world's biggest health scheme
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- One year on, far right has transformed German politics
- China's bullet trains are coming for Hong Kong's airlines
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- Attempt to send underage prostitutes to Bali ends at airport: Police
- Mount Anak Krakatau erupts, ‘caution’ status maintained
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy