BREAKING NEWS: Police say explosions a suicide bombing
The Jakarta Post
National Police deputy chief Comr. Gen. Syafruddin has confirmed that the explosions that struck the Kampung Melayu bus terminal in East Jakarta were part of a suicide bomb attack.
"So far there is one attacker. We haven't yet been able to identify [the attacker]," he said.
"The attack took place at around 9 p.m."
Syafruddin added that at least six were victims of the attack.
One police officer was killed in the attack. (bbs)
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- French drug smuggler to arrive home after 18 years in Indonesian custody