When getting from A to B is no walk in the park
Winda A. Charmila
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM There is one reason why there are millions of motorbikes in the capital; in downtown Jakarta, it is almost impossible to travel by foot — even for short distances — with so many things standing in the way of pedestrians. Wilson Christopher, 24, a native of Pondok Gede, East Jakarta, is one of millions of Jakartans who rides his motorbike to get from one point to another. In fact, ...
You might also like :
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move