Fighting the ‘ghost’ within
Hendi Yogi Prabowo
The arrest of Tegal Mayor Siti Masitha in a sting operation by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) is yet another grim reminder of the fact that freedom from the “colonization” of corruption remains an unrealized vision for many Indonesians.
Siti was arrested for allegedly accepting bribes in relation to infrastructure projects and licensing in the Central Java city. She was als...
- Government deregulates several policies for foreign cruise ships
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- People are delusional about PKI: Law and human rights minister
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA