Index Mozaik furniture, design expo aims to see 8,000 visitors
The Jakarta Post
Index Mozaik Indonesia 2017 Expo, held at the Jakarta Convention Center from Oct.5 to 8, aims to attract between 6,000 and 8,000 visitors, especially those from the hospitality sector.
"This is the first integrated expo between Index Indonesia and Mozaik Housewares and Gift Show, focusing on business-to-business transactions," said Etty Anggraeni, director of Nine Events, coorganizer of the expo with DMG Events.
“Demand for quality design and products is on the rise along with the emerging middle-income bracket in the country.”
Some 105 local brands and 45 international brands from 13 countries, including from China, Singapore, Germany, Spain and Italy, are displaying their products.
The event is open to the public on Oct. 8. (bbn)
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- India launches 'Modicare', world's biggest health scheme
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- One year on, far right has transformed German politics
- Mount Anak Krakatau erupts, ‘caution’ status maintained
- China's bullet trains are coming for Hong Kong's airlines
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- Attempt to send underage prostitutes to Bali ends at airport: Police
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy