Index Mozaik furniture, design expo aims to see 8,000 visitors
The Jakarta Post
Index Mozaik Indonesia 2017 Expo, held at the Jakarta Convention Center from Oct.5 to 8, aims to attract between 6,000 and 8,000 visitors, especially those from the hospitality sector.
"This is the first integrated expo between Index Indonesia and Mozaik Housewares and Gift Show, focusing on business-to-business transactions," said Etty Anggraeni, director of Nine Events, coorganizer of the expo with DMG Events.
“Demand for quality design and products is on the rise along with the emerging middle-income bracket in the country.”
Some 105 local brands and 45 international brands from 13 countries, including from China, Singapore, Germany, Spain and Italy, are displaying their products.
The event is open to the public on Oct. 8. (bbn)
- North Sumatra's regent nabbed in antigraft operation
- 'Waria' told to leave their home in Jakarta amid anti-LGBT campaign
- Govt looks to private employees to fill public jobs after 90 percent of applican...
- 'Moral panic' targets Indonesia's LGBT community
- Boeing ‘confident’ in 737 MAX safety despite aircraft flaw
- Christian school rumor leads to closure of vocational academy in Batam
- From Chanel to Gucci: Korean women turn into designer rent-a-holics
- Okky Madasari unearths hidden tales of Indonesia in 'Mata' series
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world