Countries to discuss democracy in international forum
The Jakarta Post
Baron Divavesi Waqa (AFP/Jewel Samad)Indonesia is set to kick off the 10th Bali Democracy Forum (BDF) in Tangerang on Thursday when delegations from 100 countries are to discuss how democracy could contribute to development around the world.
The annual two-day meetings, which were initiated in 2008 by then president Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, provide a forum for the governments of various co...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world