Govt accused of deceit over hydropower projects
Viriya P. Singgih
The Jakarta Post
Hydropower developers have accused the government of misleading businesses when it backpedaled from a favorable policy to develop renewable energy, adding to a new list of regulatory uncertainties plaguing the energy sector.
The problem centered around a decision by several independent power producers (IPPs) to agree to the government’s demand to sign power purchase agreements (PPAs) wit...
- Agnez Mo announces collaboration with Chris Brown
- Flights to Bali fall by 30 percent: Inaca
- Apartment construction work blamed for floods in Central Jakarta
- Thousands of passengers stuck as ‘angkot’ drivers strike
- Garuda Indonesia signs 10-year contract extension with GMF
- Setya's pretrial hearing adjourned until Thursday
- Five cadets found guilty of murder
- Grab, Paytren sign business deal
- Garcia Marquez archive now accessible online
- Setya says he has been 'suffering from diarrhea' during hearing