16 trips from Gambir Station to stop in Jatinegara on NYE
The Jakarta Post
State-owned railway operator PT Kereta Api Indonesia is set to implement route engineering to 16 trips departing from Gambir Station in Central Jakarta on Sunday to anticipate increase in ridership in Gambir, which is located near the center of New Year’s Eve celebrations.
The 16 trips departing from Gambir Station will stop in Jatinegara Station.
“Hence, travelers who have difficulty reaching Gambir Station can go to Jatinegara Station instead to catch their train. It aims to ease passengers, because [usually] trains departing from Gambir Station do not make a stop in Jatinegara Station,” KAI operational region (DAOP) 1 spokesperson Edy Kuswoyo said as quoted by kompas.com on Saturday.
The policy applies to all medium- and long-distance trips from 6 p.m. to 11:45 p.m. The 16 trips will depart from Gambir Station as scheduled.
There will be more KAI officers in the stations to help serving passengers.
Below are the 16 trips departing from Gambir Station that will stop in Jatinegara Station:
1. KA 10424 (Argo Parahyangan Premium), departing at 6 p.m.
2. KA 28 (Argo Parahyangan), departing at 6:45 p.m.
3. KA 48 (Sembrani), departing at 7:15 p.m.
4. KA 7012 (Taksaka tambahan), departing at 7:30 p.m.
5. KA 66 (Tegal Bahari), departing at 7:45 p.m.
6. KA 30 (Argo Parahyangan), departing at 8 p.m.
7. KA 8 (Argo Lawu), departing at 8:15 p.m.
8. KA 72F (Cirebon Ekspres), departing at 8:30 p.m.
9. KA 54 (Taksaka), departing at 8:45 p.m.
10. KA 8F (Argo Lawu fakultatif), departing at 9:15 p.m.
11. KA 4 (Argo Bromo Anggrek), departing at 9:30 p.m.
12. KA 58 (Purwojaya), departing at 10:05 p.m.
13. KA 70 (Cirebon Ekspres), departing at 10:20 p.m.
14. KA 1005 (Argo Parahyangan tambahan), departing at 11:20 p.m.
15. KA 7008 (Gajayana tambahan), departing at 11:30 p.m.
16. KA 7004 (Argo Sindoro tambahan), departing at 11:45 p.m. (wnd)
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance