RI entices US to invest more
Viriya P. Singgih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Fostering trade: President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo (second right), accompanied by Coordinating Maritime Affairs Minister Luhut B Panjaitan (right), speaks with the delegation of the US-ASEAN Business Council at Merdeka Palace in Jakarta on Tuesday. Jokowi committed to increasing US-ASEAN trade.(Antara/Wahyu Putro A)Trying to entice United States investors to increase investment in Indonesia, Pres...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices