Iraqi boy killed by suspected electric shock in North Jakarta pool
The Jakarta Post
An Iraqi child passed away at an apartment complex pool in Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta, on Monday.
A security officer at the apartment, Gunawan, heard the boy’s sibling, Fatima, shouting for help.
The child was immediately rushed to the Mitra Keluarga Hospital nearby, but was pronounced dead. The cause of death was suspected to be an electrical shock, Jakarta Police spokesperson Argo Yuwono said in a statement sent to kompas.com.
“Upon arriving at the hospital, the victim was pronounced dead.” Argo said, adding that the incident occurred as the boy was swimming with Fatima. (acr)
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- Truck full of bodies draws Mexicans searching for relatives
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy
- First to red planet will become Martians: Canada astronaut
- Police probe new drug rape claims against US doctor, girlfriend
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world