Iraqi boy killed by suspected electric shock in North Jakarta pool
The Jakarta Post
An Iraqi child passed away at an apartment complex pool in Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta, on Monday.
A security officer at the apartment, Gunawan, heard the boy’s sibling, Fatima, shouting for help.
The child was immediately rushed to the Mitra Keluarga Hospital nearby, but was pronounced dead. The cause of death was suspected to be an electrical shock, Jakarta Police spokesperson Argo Yuwono said in a statement sent to kompas.com.
“Upon arriving at the hospital, the victim was pronounced dead.” Argo said, adding that the incident occurred as the boy was swimming with Fatima. (acr)
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Indonesia to free Bali Nine drug smuggler Lawrence: Official
- Government to issue new regulation on coal permits
- Associate of close Trump adviser expects to be indicted by Mueller
- JT610 victim's bride takes wedding photo shoot without groom
- Garuda to reopen Jakarta-London route
- ASEAN ministers sign agreement on e-commerce
- University student ‘pseudo poll’: LGBT behavior caused by keeping wrong company...