Idul Adha bullock runs amok in East Jakarta lane
The Jakarta Post
A bullock for sacrifice on the Idul Adha day of sacrifice ran amok on Jl. Pisangan Baru Timur in Matraman district, East Jakarta on Tuesday.
The incident, recorded in a viral instagram video posted on Tuesday by jakarta_terkini, gained over 1,000 views in just six minutes.
Seekor sapi milik warga lepas di Pisangan baru timur Matraman, beberapa warga berusaha menangkap kembali sapi tersebut untuk di amankan. _ Follow @jakarta_terkini Follow @jakarta_terkini Follow @jakarta_terkini untuk update info terkini di Jakarta dan sekitar nya _ #jakartaterkini #jakartainfo #infojakarta #jakarta #hewankurban _ info dari @saad_mahri
It shows the young animal wrestling free from its handler, as it charges down an alleyway and knocks down a resident. Meanwhile, other residents stand clear, including a boy who climbs a wall.
Jakarta’s streets and lanes turn into barns once a year, as residents buy and sell cattle and goats ahead of Idul Adha, which falls this year on Wednesday. (nor)
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- Creator of 3-D printed guns flies to Taiwan amid US sex assault accusation
- Balinale set to return with award-winning movies, guests
- Malaysia ex-PM faces 21 new charges over 1MDB scandal
- BMKG warns of heavy rains, high waves as Typhoon Mangkhut ends
- 'Asia Sentinel' apologizes to Yudhoyono, Dems
- Five destinations to be developed into one geopark
- Indonesians ready to embrace cashless future
- Tourism Ministry declares five dishes national food
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world