Idul Adha bullock runs amok in East Jakarta lane
The Jakarta Post
A bullock for sacrifice on the Idul Adha day of sacrifice ran amok on Jl. Pisangan Baru Timur in Matraman district, East Jakarta on Tuesday.
The incident, recorded in a viral instagram video posted on Tuesday by jakarta_terkini, gained over 1,000 views in just six minutes.
Seekor sapi milik warga lepas di Pisangan baru timur Matraman, beberapa warga berusaha menangkap kembali sapi tersebut untuk di amankan. _ Follow @jakarta_terkini Follow @jakarta_terkini Follow @jakarta_terkini untuk update info terkini di Jakarta dan sekitar nya _ #jakartaterkini #jakartainfo #infojakarta #jakarta #hewankurban _ info dari @saad_mahri
It shows the young animal wrestling free from its handler, as it charges down an alleyway and knocks down a resident. Meanwhile, other residents stand clear, including a boy who climbs a wall.
Jakarta’s streets and lanes turn into barns once a year, as residents buy and sell cattle and goats ahead of Idul Adha, which falls this year on Wednesday. (nor)
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- UGM considers expelling alleged sexual abuser amid public pressure
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Jokowi ratifies seven trade agreements
- Lion Air: a deadly crash and a whole lot of questions for Boeing
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Trump fires senior advisor at start of expected White House reshuffle
- Indonesia records US$1.82 billion trade deficit in October