Roads closed for Asian Games closing ceremony
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Traffic Police will be closing off several streets around Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Central Jakarta during the Asian Games closing ceremony on Sunday.
Vehicles coming from Semanggi will be redirected to the Slipi intersection and vice versa, with no turning onto Jl. Gerbang Pemuda.
Jl. Pintu Senayan 1 will be closed, thus vehicles coming from the Senayan traffic circle will be redirected straight to the Semanggi traffic circle. Those wishing to enter and leave fX Sudirman can only do so from the Jl. Sudirman entrance.
Vehicles coming from Moestopo University toward Jl. Asia Afrika will be redirected right to Jl. Hang Tuah Raya.
Vehicles from Patal Senayan 1 to Jl. Asia Afrika will have to U-turn or detour to the left toward Senayan 2 or Permata Hijau.
Vehicles coming from Manggala Wanabakti heading toward Palmerah Station traffic light will be redirected to Permata Hijau.
Vehicles coming from Pakubuwono will have to detour to the Pakubuwono traffic light and vice versa. (nor)
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- Creator of 3-D printed guns flies to Taiwan amid US sex assault accusation
- Balinale set to return with award-winning movies, guests
- Malaysia ex-PM faces 21 new charges over 1MDB scandal
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Tourism Ministry declares five dishes national food
- 'Asia Sentinel' apologizes to Yudhoyono, Dems
- BMKG warns of heavy rains, high waves as Typhoon Mangkhut ends
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’