Tangerang gets its own mobile movie theater
The Jakarta Post
The Tangerang regency administration received a mobile movie theater from the Education and Culture Ministry on Monday.
The ministry’s secretary general Didik Suhardi said he hoped that Tangerang residents, especially youngsters, could enjoy watching movies played in the mobile theater.
“I hope young people in Tangerang will love Indonesian movies and there are some who will be interested in working as a creative in the film industry,” Didik said on Monday during the mobile movie theater handover ceremony at Yudha Negara court, wartakota.tribunnews.com reported
Tangerang Deputy Regent Mad Romli said he hoped the mobile film theater could have a positive impact on residents, especially educationally. (cal)
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Lotte Chemical Indonesia begins construction of plant in Cilegon
- TNI denies explosive use during rescue after Papua shootings
- Tips to help you brew better coffee at home
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- Environmentalists face greater risks amid development drive
- ‘Obsess over problems, not idols’: 9 pieces of advice from Nadiem Makarim
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book