Two boys emerge from Thai cave, two close behind: govt
Two boys have emerged from a flooded Thai cave where they have been trapped for more than two weeks, while two others were close behind.
Four boys among a group of 13 trapped in a flooded Thai cave reached the rescue base camp inside the complex on Sunday and will walk out soon, the country's defence ministry spokesman told AFP.
"Four boys have reached chamber three and will walk out of the cave shortly," Lieutenant-General Kongcheep Tantrawanit said, referring to the area where rescue workers had set up a base.
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- US court rules for Colorado 'intersex' veteran denied passport
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- US sanctions Chinese military unit for buying Russian jets, missiles
- Groups welcome Jokowi’s palm plantation moratorium
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- Saudi woman's case against father stirs 'guardianship' debate
- Land owners unseal 46 schools after promise to hire them as civil servants
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world