Two boys emerge from Thai cave, two close behind: govt
Two boys have emerged from a flooded Thai cave where they have been trapped for more than two weeks, while two others were close behind.
Four boys among a group of 13 trapped in a flooded Thai cave reached the rescue base camp inside the complex on Sunday and will walk out soon, the country's defence ministry spokesman told AFP.
"Four boys have reached chamber three and will walk out of the cave shortly," Lieutenant-General Kongcheep Tantrawanit said, referring to the area where rescue workers had set up a base.
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- French drug smuggler to arrive home after 18 years in Indonesian custody