Atambua set to host Wonderful Indonesia music concert
Atambua town in East Nusa Tenggara (NTT) is only days away from hosting the Wonderful Indonesia music concert.
The concert will be held on Sept. 22 at the Simpang Lima field and feature legendary rock band Slank.
Both NTT Tourism Agency and the Tourism Ministry are expecting to welcome not only the locals but also concert-goers from the neighboring country Timor Leste.
To attract Timor Leste citizens, a huge billboard ad has been installed that could be seen from the entrance gate between the two countries. Atambua itself is located close to the four border areas of Timor Leste.
The event committee also sent out a promotional team to Timor Leste to promote the concert.
As for the immigration process, the ministry alongside other stakeholders will help coordinate the opening of border gates from Timor Leste to Atambua.
On the D-day, the event is set to host several opening acts, such as Likurai traditional dance by Bete Lelenok dance studio and a music performance by Albatross band. (kes)
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Jokowi calls on banks to expand credits to small businesses
- Post-reform ethnic Chinese paintings
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Student dies after being hit by Transjakarta bus
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks