Seeking a breakthrough in maritime diplomacy
Senior researcher at the Center for Political Studies, Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI)
PREMIUM Maritime diplomacy is the management of international relations at sea and the use of ocean-related resources to manage such relations. Maritime diplomacy should be applied in the South China Sea (SCS) to sort out issues of assertive behavior, freedom of navigation and overflight, support for the rules-based international order and the peaceful resolution of disputes. As China has been acting m...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Obama’s visit to boost Indonesia’s tourism
- Bumi Resources finally obtains effective statement to restructure debt
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official