Seeking a breakthrough in maritime diplomacy
Senior researcher at the Center for Political Studies, Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI)
PREMIUM Maritime diplomacy is the management of international relations at sea and the use of ocean-related resources to manage such relations. Maritime diplomacy should be applied in the South China Sea (SCS) to sort out issues of assertive behavior, freedom of navigation and overflight, support for the rules-based international order and the peaceful resolution of disputes. As China has been acting m...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Streep ‘terrified’ to work with Hanks, Spielberg for the first time
- Year-end events to attend in Bali
- Minister, Anies join thousands in rally to support Palestine
- Heavy air pollution shuts schools in Iran
- Does playing action video games change your brain?
- BPS to start collecting e-commerce data in January
- Suspicious deaths of billionaire Canada couple investigated
- All work and no play leads to burnout, says new study
- US wants no mention of `Climate Change' in new Nafta
- Assange told not to interfere in Catalonia: Ecuador president