RCEP: More relevant now than ever
Rebecca Fatima Sta Maria
Senior policy fellow at the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA)
PREMIUM When United States President Donald Trump called the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP) a “disaster” and vowed to pull out of the agreement as soon as he took office, international media almost instantaneously pronounced the TPP dead. And in the next breath, they shifted their focus to the less controversial Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP), calling it &ldqu...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move