RCEP: More relevant now than ever
Rebecca Fatima Sta Maria
Senior policy fellow at the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA)
PREMIUM When United States President Donald Trump called the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP) a “disaster” and vowed to pull out of the agreement as soon as he took office, international media almost instantaneously pronounced the TPP dead. And in the next breath, they shifted their focus to the less controversial Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP), calling it &ldqu...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Soekarno-Hatta Airport to implement cashless transactions for parking
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Violence cases against women, children in Jambi increased: Official
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan