RCEP: More relevant now than ever
Rebecca Fatima Sta Maria
Senior policy fellow at the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA)
PREMIUM When United States President Donald Trump called the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP) a “disaster” and vowed to pull out of the agreement as soon as he took office, international media almost instantaneously pronounced the TPP dead. And in the next breath, they shifted their focus to the less controversial Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP), calling it &ldqu...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Surakarta's 100-year-old palace wall collapses
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- EDITORIAL: Speak out Mr. Speaker
- In Chile, pope seeks forgiveness for sex abuse scandals
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- AirAsia to move international flight operations to Soekarno-Hatta Terminal 3
- Tencent leads $51 million investment in Canadian startup Wattpad
- Samsung launches Galaxy A8, A8+ for millennials
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract