RCEP: More relevant now than ever
Rebecca Fatima Sta Maria
Senior policy fellow at the Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA)
PREMIUM When United States President Donald Trump called the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP) a “disaster” and vowed to pull out of the agreement as soon as he took office, international media almost instantaneously pronounced the TPP dead. And in the next breath, they shifted their focus to the less controversial Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP), calling it &ldqu...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Essential guide to remote travel in eastern Indonesia
- 100 'ojek' drivers gather at Central Jakarta apartment complex after alleged assault
- Big Bad Wolf 2018 to offer Mandarin books
- The skinny on McDonald’s Indonesia ‘nasi uduk’ set
- Woman dies at Soekarno-Hatta after arriving from Sydney
- Jakarta to open first two-pronged underpass to public
- Indonesians loyal despite Facebook data harvesting
- Indonesia calls for joint effort to tax Google, Facebook, Amazon
- Batik timeline to be showcased at 2018 Borobudur Masterpiece
- African nations are now more like Wakanda: Foreign Ministry