COMMENTARY: Poor, inadequate infrastructure causes inequality, poverty
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Six of the more than two dozen simultaneous seminars and conferences held on the sidelines of the four-day 50th Asian Development Bank Board of Governors meeting in Yokohama, Japan last week focused on various aspects of infrastructure development. The rationale is self-evident. Infrastructure investment has the multiplier effect of increasing efficiency and competitiveness, promoting both inte...
You might also like :
- Indonesia must improve its e-government
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Three elephants in Jambi relocated to prevent inbreeding
- Economic nationalism is back in Indonesia as election approaches
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- BTS cancels collaboration with Yasushi Akimoto
- Dalai Lama: I knew of sex abuse by Buddhist teachers since 1990s
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 'Kinky Boots' encourages Chinese drag queens to 'be themselves'
- Trump hits China with tariffs on another $200b in goods