What's wrong with Semanggi interchange?
Master of urban planning candidate at New York University
During the commemoration of Independence Day, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo inaugurated the Semanggi Interchange and joined the crowd in complimenting the city for its breakthrough achievement. But what lies behind that celebration, unfortunately, is abuse of the land use regulation.
The interchange was constructed by PT Mitra Panca Persada as part of Rp 579 billion (US...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste