Professional associate at the Institute for Governance and Policy Analysis, the University of Canberra
PREMIUM Along with all who are deeply concerned with the extent and entrenchment of corruption, I support President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s demands for more rigorous internal auditing of government entities. I also support the shift of the position of regional inspectorates so that they report also to the Minister of Home Affairs. Something has to help inspectorates do the basic ground wo...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Yogyakarta Indonesian Association Amusement Parks and Recreation meets with GenPI Yogyakarta
- Nine airports prepared in anticipation of Mt. Agung eruption
- ASEAN endorses East Sea code proposal
- Mt. Agung's magma moves upward
- Mt. Agung eruption could be imminent: Agency
- Two Vietnamese fishermen dead in Philippine navy chase
- Jokowi to visit Mt. Agung evacuees
- 39 countries to attend Asia-Europe transportation minister meeting
- Nearly 50,000 flee amid fears of Mt. Agung eruption
- EDITORIAL: Making corrupt leaders pay