Professional associate at the Institute for Governance and Policy Analysis, the University of Canberra
PREMIUM Along with all who are deeply concerned with the extent and entrenchment of corruption, I support President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s demands for more rigorous internal auditing of government entities. I also support the shift of the position of regional inspectorates so that they report also to the Minister of Home Affairs. Something has to help inspectorates do the basic ground wo...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- 3 factories on Bekasi riverbank do not have permit to dispose of liquid waste