Rp 172 trillion fund for Indonesian development
Dato' Sri Dr. Tahir
Chairman of the Tahir Foundation
PREMIUM I saw my remains being buried. My loved ones were leaving me alone in the cemetery. Then I suddenly felt I was in such a beautiful garden. Was it heaven or paradise? It was here that I met a conglomerate boss, who was familiar to me through his philanthropic activities. But his face displayed sadness. I approached him to ask why he was so depressed. The magnate related his struggle to boost the...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- Costly holiday
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official
- Everest's Hillary Step now a 'slope': Climber