Rp 172 trillion fund for Indonesian development
Dato' Sri Dr. Tahir
Chairman of the Tahir Foundation
PREMIUM I saw my remains being buried. My loved ones were leaving me alone in the cemetery. Then I suddenly felt I was in such a beautiful garden. Was it heaven or paradise? It was here that I met a conglomerate boss, who was familiar to me through his philanthropic activities. But his face displayed sadness. I approached him to ask why he was so depressed. The magnate related his struggle to boost the...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- EDITORIAL: Right to passports
- Indonesia set to operate 13 railway projects this year
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Facebook says social media not always healthy for democracy
- Cosby performs for first time since assault charge
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf