Rp 172 trillion fund for Indonesian development
Dato' Sri Dr. Tahir
Chairman of the Tahir Foundation
PREMIUM I saw my remains being buried. My loved ones were leaving me alone in the cemetery. Then I suddenly felt I was in such a beautiful garden. Was it heaven or paradise? It was here that I met a conglomerate boss, who was familiar to me through his philanthropic activities. But his face displayed sadness. I approached him to ask why he was so depressed. The magnate related his struggle to boost the...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Metro TV fires reporter connected to Setya
- Japan proposes to build new tracks for Jakarta-Surabaya railway: Minister
- Online exhibit shows hidden depths of Picasso's 'Guernica'
- End nears for Mugabe as ruling party turns against him
- Tourism Ministry to focus on developing four New Balis next year
- Commentary: Stop making jokes about Setya. It's not funny anymore.
- Macron's popularity recovers as French see him keeping promises
- Germany in political crisis as coalition talks collapse
- Boxer knocks out rival in 11 seconds
- UK aims for driverless cars by 2021