Rp 172 trillion fund for Indonesian development
Dato' Sri Dr. Tahir
Chairman of the Tahir Foundation
PREMIUM I saw my remains being buried. My loved ones were leaving me alone in the cemetery. Then I suddenly felt I was in such a beautiful garden. Was it heaven or paradise? It was here that I met a conglomerate boss, who was familiar to me through his philanthropic activities. But his face displayed sadness. I approached him to ask why he was so depressed. The magnate related his struggle to boost the...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Popular tourist sites in Bali safe amid tremors around Mount Agung
- Entrepreneur wants to put Indonesia on the world technology map
- 'Super malaria' spreading through SE Asia, poses global threat
- Bill Gates expresses regret over ‘Control+Alt+Delete’ button
- Court dismisses KPK’s objection in Setya’s pretrial hearing
- Mamma Mia! British star Colin Firth is now Italian
- Tourism minister officiates new diving center in Tanjung Lesung
- Car Free Day ineffective in reducing air pollution: Committee
- Travel fair to boost Garuda’s business
- Supermodel reunion at blockbuster Versace tribute in Milan