Natural capital accounting, a climate tool
Warief Djajanto Basorie
Late on Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2014. The news came two hours before midnight.
The district court in Meulaboh in the southwest of Aceh province ruled in favor of the then environment ministry before it merged with the forestry ministry in January 2015.
The environment ministry had sued oil palm plantation firm PT Kallista Alam for illegally draining and burnin...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday