Natural capital accounting, a climate tool
Warief Djajanto Basorie
Late on Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2014. The news came two hours before midnight.
The district court in Meulaboh in the southwest of Aceh province ruled in favor of the then environment ministry before it merged with the forestry ministry in January 2015.
The environment ministry had sued oil palm plantation firm PT Kallista Alam for illegally draining and burnin...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Cryptocurrency rivals snap at Bitcoin's heels
- Bank Indonesia, police prevent bitcoin transactions in Bali
- BREAKING: Indonesia's Stock Exchange evacuated after floor collapse
- Building management should be held accountable for IDX collapse: Consumers foundation
- More than 70 admitted to hospitals following collapse at IDX building
- Celine Dion Jakarta concert ticket prices announced
- Road near IDX closed until Tuesday
- Stock Exchange building-worthiness certificate expires this month: Anies
- Anies plans to return 'becak' to Jakarta streets
- Airbus floats shutdown of A380 superjumbo as orders stall