Are Muslims following the Prophet or the Bedouin?
Professor at Sunan Kalijaga State Islamic University UIN Yogyakarta
Instead of leading to secularized states, the world now is as fervently religious as it was, and in some places more so than ever.
Today, religion is one of the most powerful and pervasive forces on Earth. Indonesia is no exception.
Most of us want to believe that our own religion is the right one. Unfortunately, “what is wrong” with other reli...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Hunting for handbags, watches and more at Christie’s
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting