Are Muslims following the Prophet or the Bedouin?
Professor at Sunan Kalijaga State Islamic University UIN Yogyakarta
Instead of leading to secularized states, the world now is as fervently religious as it was, and in some places more so than ever.
Today, religion is one of the most powerful and pervasive forces on Earth. Indonesia is no exception.
Most of us want to believe that our own religion is the right one. Unfortunately, “what is wrong” with other reli...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- BMKG warns of high waves around Lombok
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt