Are Muslims following the Prophet or the Bedouin?
Professor at Sunan Kalijaga State Islamic University UIN Yogyakarta
Instead of leading to secularized states, the world now is as fervently religious as it was, and in some places more so than ever.
Today, religion is one of the most powerful and pervasive forces on Earth. Indonesia is no exception.
Most of us want to believe that our own religion is the right one. Unfortunately, “what is wrong” with other reli...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- Truck full of bodies draws Mexicans searching for relatives
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- First to red planet will become Martians: Canada astronaut
- One year on, far right has transformed German politics
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- China's bullet trains are coming for Hong Kong's airlines