Land certification: Watch out for local dynamics
Emilianus Yakob Sese Tolo
Student in development studies at the University of Melbourne
Indonesia’s land certification (LC) programs are great for improving the country’s equitable and sustainable economic development, National Development Planning Board (Bappenas) head Bambang Brojodonegoro proudly said at a recent public lecture at the University of Melbourne.
The government has thus long crafted national programs like the National Agrarian Operations Pro...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- North Sumatra's regent nabbed in antigraft operation
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- 22 migrants missing off Morocco after boat capsizes
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Republican urges conservatives to run against Trump in 2020
- 'Waria' told to leave their home in Jakarta amid anti-LGBT campaign
- Trump says doesn't want to hear 'suffering' Khashoggi tape
- Jokowi won't grant Nuril amnesty
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world