Land certification: Watch out for local dynamics
Emilianus Yakob Sese Tolo
Student in development studies at the University of Melbourne
Indonesia’s land certification (LC) programs are great for improving the country’s equitable and sustainable economic development, National Development Planning Board (Bappenas) head Bambang Brojodonegoro proudly said at a recent public lecture at the University of Melbourne.
The government has thus long crafted national programs like the National Agrarian Operations Pro...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Trump hits China with tariffs on another $200b in goods
- Florence death toll jumps to 31 as flooding wreaks havoc
- Prosecutors call for Jambi rape victim to be punished to deter abortion
- Indonesia must improve its e-government
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Payment of 'uang ketok palu' is tradition, councilors admit to corruption court
- Indian bishop accused of raping nun steps aside as arrest calls grow