A call to advance restorative justice in Indonesia
Christophe Bahuet and Rasmus A. Kristensen
As part of the partnership that Denmark and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) have with the local government in Palembang, we recently visited the Palembang Rehabilitation Center (LPKA). It is nationally renowned for its cutting-edge approach in guiding the inmates and it has even won a national award for being the best rehabilitation center.
From providing a dor...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- A father’s love: Wiranto explains why his daughter wears niqab
- Jokowi won't grant Nuril amnesty
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- AirAsia to move international operations to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 2
- 6 kg of garbage found in dead whale's stomach in Wakatobi
- Nissan’s Ghosn arrested over financial law violation
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Palm oil industry calls on govt to take 'firm' action against Greenpeace