A call to advance restorative justice in Indonesia
Christophe Bahuet and Rasmus A. Kristensen
As part of the partnership that Denmark and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) have with the local government in Palembang, we recently visited the Palembang Rehabilitation Center (LPKA). It is nationally renowned for its cutting-edge approach in guiding the inmates and it has even won a national award for being the best rehabilitation center.
From providing a dor...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- US court rules for Colorado 'intersex' veteran denied passport
- US sanctions Chinese military unit for buying Russian jets, missiles
- Groups welcome Jokowi’s palm plantation moratorium
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Saudi woman's case against father stirs 'guardianship' debate
- Land owners unseal 46 schools after promise to hire them as civil servants
- Russia warns US it is 'playing with fire' with sanctions
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’