Millennials' take on ideology
I quietly sympathize with a friend who has to teach the mandatory Pancasila course at a university. Pancasila is the state ideology comprising five sila, or pillars. Aren’t the students, self-trained to avoid uncool subjects such as ideology, rolling their eyes?
Of course, that’s the challenge. “I assigned tasks that have them show how they practice Pancasila...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Japan to offer e-visa to tourists starting April 2020
- IMF chief postpones Middle East trip with Saudi stop
- For the sake of integrity
- Indonesia’s competitiveness improves, but still well below Singapore, Malaysia
- Movie star Chow Yun-fat to give entire fortune to charity
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Arsonist sentenced to 24 years for Texas mosque burning
- Fan Bingbing spotted for first time in months, outside Beijing airport
- Lippo Group executive arrested in Meikarta bribery case
- Meikarta graft case: KPK searches residence of Lippo Group CEO James Riady