Revitalizing nutrition and food security
Food security issues in Indonesia are quite complex, not only because they have far-reaching effects on the individual, household, nation and world, but also because the issues range from food availability and accessibility to price stability.
At the global level, Indonesia ranks 69 among 113 countries in the Global Food Security Index (GFSI) published by the Economist Intelli...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- UGM considers expelling alleged sexual abuser amid public pressure
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Jokowi ratifies seven trade agreements
- Lion Air: a deadly crash and a whole lot of questions for Boeing
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Indonesia records US$1.82 billion trade deficit in October
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai