Should Indonesia continue KFX/IFX program?
Curie Maharani and Sezsy Yuniorrita
After eight years, the KFX/IFX indigenous jet fighter coproduction program involving Indonesia and South Korea is hanging in the balance.
South Korean officials have expressed concern about Indonesia’s failure to pay its share of investment in 2017, saying this put the program in jeopardy. Indonesia has to make a decision on its participation in the program sooner rather than ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt
- Prabowo visits Yudhoyono in hospital
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad