Should Indonesia continue KFX/IFX program?
Curie Maharani and Sezsy Yuniorrita
After eight years, the KFX/IFX indigenous jet fighter coproduction program involving Indonesia and South Korea is hanging in the balance.
South Korean officials have expressed concern about Indonesia’s failure to pay its share of investment in 2017, saying this put the program in jeopardy. Indonesia has to make a decision on its participation in the program sooner rather than ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Mount Anak Krakatau erupts, ‘caution’ status maintained
- Insight: New development pathway for Indonesia
- Flights not yet affected by Mt. Anak Krakatau eruption, authorities say
- Journalist murdered in Mexico, ninth of 2018
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- Huawei gives free power banks to people queuing for new iPhone
- Nike-Kaepernick: A marriage of ideals?