Between your legs, or between your ears?
Author of Julia's Jihad
Let’s face it — too many things in life are driven by what’s between one’s legs and what’s between one’s ears.
I am, of course, talking about human genitalia, which represent human beings’ base instincts, or shall we say, physical and material needs, and our brains, which represent our rational thinking and hopefully also our conscience. It&...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt
- Prabowo visits Yudhoyono in hospital
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad