Between your legs, or between your ears?
Author of Julia's Jihad
Let’s face it — too many things in life are driven by what’s between one’s legs and what’s between one’s ears.
I am, of course, talking about human genitalia, which represent human beings’ base instincts, or shall we say, physical and material needs, and our brains, which represent our rational thinking and hopefully also our conscience. It&...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Mount Anak Krakatau erupts, ‘caution’ status maintained
- Insight: New development pathway for Indonesia
- Flights not yet affected by Mt. Anak Krakatau eruption, authorities say
- Journalist murdered in Mexico, ninth of 2018
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- Huawei gives free power banks to people queuing for new iPhone
- Nike-Kaepernick: A marriage of ideals?