Between your legs, or between your ears?
Author of Julia's Jihad
Let’s face it — too many things in life are driven by what’s between one’s legs and what’s between one’s ears.
I am, of course, talking about human genitalia, which represent human beings’ base instincts, or shall we say, physical and material needs, and our brains, which represent our rational thinking and hopefully also our conscience. It&...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Boeing ‘confident’ in 737 MAX safety despite aircraft flaw
- Pence says US to partner in Papua New Guinea military base
- Christian school rumor leads to closure of vocational academy in Batam
- US politician stands to win election by one vote
- Sexual harassment victim ordered to start prison sentence next week
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number of missing in California fire soars past 1,000 as Trump set to visit
- CIA concludes Saudi Crown Prince behind Khashoggi murder: report
- Minister Wiranto's grandson drowns in garden pond
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high