Closer Australia-Indonesia ties at sea
Zaki Mubarok Busro
UN Nippon Fellow 2016 at the UN Division on Ocean Affairs and the Law of the Sea
Newly elected Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison plans to visit Indonesia on Aug. 31. Although the upcoming conclusion to the Indonesia Australia Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (IA-CEPA) may dominate the visit, it also presents an opportunity to tighten the maritime nexus between the two countries.
Our historic maritime relationship with Australia can be di...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Boeing ‘confident’ in 737 MAX safety despite aircraft flaw
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Pence says US to partner in Papua New Guinea military base
- Christian school rumor leads to closure of vocational academy in Batam
- Sexual harassment victim ordered to start prison sentence next week
- US politician stands to win election by one vote
- Semen Indonesia acquires Holcim Indonesia
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai