Collaboration key to innovation projects
Daniar Supriyadi and Selvy Anissa R.
We should warmly welcome the recent opening of the US$44 million innovation center built by United States tech giant Apple in BSD City, Tangerang, Banten.
Even though research and development (R&D) was not designed for manufacturing and engineering hardware components, the innovation center enables younger generation to acquire necessary digital skills, in particular, encoding a...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UGM considers expelling alleged sexual abuser amid public pressure
- Jokowi ratifies seven trade agreements
- Lion Air: a deadly crash and a whole lot of questions for Boeing
- Trump fires senior advisor at start of expected White House reshuffle
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- ASEAN’s priority: China
- 21 companies to relocate factories from Karawang over high wages
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high