Collaboration key to innovation projects
Daniar Supriyadi and Selvy Anissa R.
We should warmly welcome the recent opening of the US$44 million innovation center built by United States tech giant Apple in BSD City, Tangerang, Banten.
Even though research and development (R&D) was not designed for manufacturing and engineering hardware components, the innovation center enables younger generation to acquire necessary digital skills, in particular, encoding a...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Trump hits China with tariffs on another $200b in goods
- Florence death toll jumps to 31 as flooding wreaks havoc
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Prosecutors call for Jambi rape victim to be punished to deter abortion
- Indonesia exports religious take on family planning
- Indonesia must improve its e-government