What the two visions of blockchain-based phones mean to you
Can blockchain-based phones yield another gold rush?
If you’re on the market for a new smartphone, you may seem to have diverse options, but this is only an illusion. Your smartphone of choice will run on either iOS or Android. It will most likely be created by one of the handful of manufacturers who have substantial market share, such as Samsung, Apple, or Huawei. And n...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Surfer severely mauled by shark in Australia
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Hummingbirds thrive at innovative Mexico gardens
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- They played dead on the ground: Survivor recounts OPM massacre
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- Women accuse famous Brazil spiritual 'healer' of sex abuse
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- Garuda Indonesia takes passengers on trip to 1980s
- Sexual harassment in the sky: Hong Kong flight attendants fight back