SK-II celebrates women with new facial treatment
The Jakarta Post
Women in the world who have chosen to define their own destinies and live life on their own terms are the subject of prestige skincare brand SK-II's latest limited edition bottle, the “SK-II Facial Treatment Essence – Change Destiny Limited Edition.”
To promote the message of this limited-edition facial treatment, SK-II has collaborated with three pop culture giants: Chinese singer-songwriter Dou Jing Tong, K-Pop star Choi Soo-young from Girl’s Generation (SNSD), and top Japanese actress Haruka Ayase. Together, SK-II and these women will be unveiling a statement film that brings to life SK-II’s #ChangeDestiny attitude. Watch it here.
. (Photo: Courtesy of SK-II/.)
The limited-edition bottles come with three unique mantras, "Be the Person You DECIDE To Be", "CHANGE is All of Us" and "DESTINY is a Matter of Choice", individually emblazoned across the all-white bottles.
These bottles will be available in stores until Dec. 31. They range from the SK-II Skin Revitalizing Set, priced at Rp 2.94 million, the SK-II Radiant Aura Set, which is Rp 4.03 million, and the SK-II Youthful Beauty Set, available at Rp 4.36 million.
In the spirit of celebrating individual choices, SK-II is encouraging women to make their commitment and declare their statement with the bottle that best represents their personality with the hashtag and rallying cry #YourStatementYourBottle on social media.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- UGM considers expelling alleged sexual abuser amid public pressure
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Jokowi ratifies seven trade agreements
- Lion Air: a deadly crash and a whole lot of questions for Boeing
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Indonesia records US$1.82 billion trade deficit in October
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai