Royal farewell to Soeharto
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Former president Soeharto, who died on Sunday, was given a state funeral likened to the burial ceremonies of the ancient Javanese kings at his family mausoleum in Karanganyar, Central Java, on Monday. Soeharto's body was carried in a military hearse at the head of a long procession from Adi Sumarmo airport in Surakarta (Solo) to the Astana Giribangun cemetery, where his wife Siti Hartinah (Tien...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income
- Bieber not welcome thanks to 'bad behavior': Beijing authorities
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages