Mira Lesmana: Living in the movies
PREMIUM A household name in the country's film industry, Jakarta Arts Institute (IKJ) graduate Mira Lesmana seems to have eyes for picking angles for her films. The years the Indonesia film industry was in a deep sleep, she directed Kuldesak in 1999 and in 2000 produced children's movie Petualangan Sherina (Sherina's Adventure) and teen flick Ada Apa dengan Cinta? (What's up with Cinta) in 2002. I...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police