RI's Sandiaga Uno among Asia fellows
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM THE UNITED STATES: Indonesian businessman Sandiaga Uno was among the 21 young leaders picked by Asia Society for the 2008 class of Fellows of its Asia 21 Young Leaders Initiative, the organization has announced. Sandiaga is the chairman of the Indonesian Young Entrepreneurs Association and the chairman of the Permanent Committee for Small and Medium Enterprises of the Indonesian Chamber o...
- Jokowi orders police to gun down foreign drug traffickers
- Bumi subsidiary to gain big from NFC deal: Analyst
- Justin Bieber's Indonesia concert rumors heat up following media reports
- Indonesia condemns Israeli crackdown on holy mosque
- Pertamina pledges firm actions against ‘recalcitrant’ LPG distributors
- Private investors called on to help supply electricity to villages
- High-tech mystery: Is a Facebook phone in the works?
- Dali's trademark moustache intact at '10 past 10'
- Cruise company to offer trips to Makassar, Semarang
- Waste bank gives Cengkareng residents extra income