Rock singer Gito Rollies dies at 60
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Former Indonesian rock singer Bangun Sugito, better known as Gito Rollies, died on Thursday, succumbing to lymphatic cancer he had suffered since 2005. He was 60, and is survived by his wife, Michelle, and four children. A close friend, Dani Pete, told Antara newswire Gito died at about 6:45 p.m. Another friend, Adrie Subono, said Gito was admitted to Pondok Indah Hospital on Wedne...
- Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Lawmakers turn up in droves for election bill showdown
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police