Rock singer Gito Rollies dies at 60
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Former Indonesian rock singer Bangun Sugito, better known as Gito Rollies, died on Thursday, succumbing to lymphatic cancer he had suffered since 2005. He was 60, and is survived by his wife, Michelle, and four children. A close friend, Dani Pete, told Antara newswire Gito died at about 6:45 p.m. Another friend, Adrie Subono, said Gito was admitted to Pondok Indah Hospital on Wedne...
- BNPB prepared for Mount Agung eruption: Head
- Govt picks Inalum to buy Freeport’s shares
- First Karangasem Travel Mart a huge success
- Maria lashes US Virgin Islands as Puerto Rico prepares for impact
- Tourism Ministry attracts European investors at London's 'Indonesia Briefing'
- HIV/AIDS prevention should also focus on men, not just sex workers: Djarot
- Brie Larson makes set appearance for ‘Avengers’ movie
- Deutsche Bank interested in helping SOEs buy Freeport’s shares
- ‘Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts’ to be screened in 18 countries
- Melania ads removed following Trump lawyer's complaint