Heading for the hills around Bandung
Simon Marcus Gower
PREMIUM The hills and mountains that surround Bandung are sometimes somewhat humorously and affectionately referred to as the "guardian angels of Bandung". It is as if they stand guard and protect the city but they might also be thought of as brooding giants. Heading southwest from the city, though, one is more likely to think of the hills as guardian angels. The scenery is attractive an...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey