Adam Air crash blamed on pilot error
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The National Transportation Safety Committee (NTSC) has blamed the Adam Air accident off South Sulawesi on Jan. 1, 2007, which killed 102 people, on pilot errors and problems with navigational equipment. The committee quoted technical log (pilot reports) and maintenance records showing between October and December, 2006, there were 154 recurring defects, directly and indirectly related to ...
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- Google is Indonesia's powerful weapon in war on illegal fishing
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Opposition questions Jokowi’s policy on foreign workers
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga