Adam Air crash blamed on pilot error
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The National Transportation Safety Committee (NTSC) has blamed the Adam Air accident off South Sulawesi on Jan. 1, 2007, which killed 102 people, on pilot errors and problems with navigational equipment. The committee quoted technical log (pilot reports) and maintenance records showing between October and December, 2006, there were 154 recurring defects, directly and indirectly related to ...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights