Global warming and the threat to sovereignty
I Made Andi Arsana
PREMIUM Global Warming (GW) is one of today's most popular issues and the United Nations Framework Conference on Climate Change held in Bali last year was an example of how seriously the matter is being taken. GW has many impacts, including on sovereignty, especially when it causes sea-levels to encroach on small islands, maritime jurisdictions and international maritime boundaries. Indonesi...
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?